Friday, October 06, 2006

STUPID

in pastamania in J8

xuhui: do you have a canoeing senior called andy?
me: yes
xuhui: was he from nanyang?
me: no he was from taonan
xuhui: were there any other andys in the canoeing team?
me: no
xuhui: are you sure??????!!! he was from nanyang basketball!
me: NO I KNOW MY CANOE SENIORS BETTER THAN YOU DO!
xuhui: NO BUT IM VERY SURE THERE WAS AN ANDY FROM CANOEING WHO WAS FROM NANYANG


AND SO this meaningless argument (which i was destined to win) went on for abt 5 minutes. fajoo joins in the convo making a few snide comments

finally...

xuhui: he was from a band or sth
me: omg you RETARD thats DAVID!!!

xuhui starts ranting abt how its not her fault that she couldnt remember his name

like fajoo said

"the names andy and david are quite similar right?"

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

well xuhui plx act like you know the whole world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home