Tuesday, October 17, 2006

wedding dinner

last night was my cousin's wedding dinner at marriot

food was not bad at all, plus my table had a couple of absentees and the other tables couldnt finisht their food so i whacked everything :)

when the first of my cousins got married, we used to have a table/tables where all the cousins will sit (i have 14 cousins). now, 7 weddings later, my aunt was calling the cousins table "the singles" table. i think another 2 of my cousins are getting married within the next 3 years gg. and since im the 2nd youngest after my sis in the family, im gonna be one of the last few on the singles table hahaha. hopefully my nephews and nieces dont get married before i do -_-

so i had a good time eating and drinking. i drank 3 cups of beer lol and my cousins called me an alcoholic. then my uncle and dad came along and said, no problem, our whole family can drink one. my cousins all trained their drinking skills in australia while at uni, while my uncles can drink XO, brandy and all the hard liquor like water. i shall not be an alcoholic. its too expensive to be an alcoholic in singapore.

i rmb sth damn funny. my cousin was telling me that i should drink alcohol and study at the same time. apparently by guzzling jack daniels while mugging, things will go into your head more easily.

so anyway my cousins were laughing at me for being in pes E. but after a while they started being envious since i have no reservist cycles, no ippt and can knock at 5pm everyday. my 30 year old cousin was saying that he'll still be serving the nation by the time im free from ns hahahaha.

have i mentioned that my baby nephew is damn cute!?

anw chinks showed me this damn hot french chic on youtube.



hot news presenter!

anw belated bday wishes to gerbs and box.

i like the song collide by howie day. ok so im outdated i only just heard it.

speaking of collide, yabbie is a number bastard.

he tried to screw my life up twice in a day. bastard. btw tom yum likes me not u muahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home