Tuesday, October 24, 2006

moangroan

ok my comp just died over the past couple of days.

let me relate the story to the uninformed.

my sis wanted to run a mini cd.

sis: where to put ah?
me: the disc drive lah

she proceeds to put the mini cd into the FLOPPY DISK DRIVE. holy shit. amazing brilliance.

so i had no choice but to open up the cpu to take the floppy drive out, to extract the mini cd.

it so happens that my comp is 4 years old and some parts are kinda screwy and loose so after reassembling the cpu, i couldnt turn the comp on. so no choice... had to send the comp for repair.

so now, while i still have most of my files intact, i have lost all my programs and more importantly, MY ITUNES LIBRARY OMG. i still dunno how im gonna rebuild my library. i mean i have the songs in my comp and in my ipod, but i dun have the library. any advice?




anw here's a guide on how to be a perfect yabbie (since dings posted about yabbie, i think i shall do a follow up)

1. name urself after a shellfish from australia
2. say that every girl is F ugly except those u think are hot
3. open doors for girls, but not for guys
4. impersonate people (especially girls) and spam tagboards for your warped amusement (just watch my tagboard)
5. insult ur friends' taste in girls
6. exclaim loudly in front of the girl tt she is f*ckable (read dings blog for the full story)
7. have an obsession with your body, muscles and looks
8. support liverpool (HAHA 2-0 LOSERS)
9. have delusions that ur eyecandy likes u
10.enjoy screwing up ur friends' lives


add some chemical X and....







this is what u get

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home