Monday, November 27, 2006

ITS OVER

yea baby As are over!

that just means more work to do - uni application essays omg

i shall

1. get a life
2. watch samurai x
3. watch perhaps love
4. attempt to find zhou xun's music album
5. go out
6. work out
7. see gerbert off for ns

i have 3 weeks before my enlistment siansiansian

today after econs s we went to this pizza place in wisma. the pizzas damn good sia! we each ordered one 12 inch pizza and obviously i, being the real man that i am, finished my pizza and even whacked abit of situ's pizza, which he jia buay liao-ed.

from where i was sitting, i could see this damn hot blue dress on display. whoever can wear that dress and pull it off pls be my gf hahaha. basement of wisma, just outside the pizza place. sadly, we all agreed that its gonna be damn hard for any rj girl to pull off wearing that dress.

damn shacked now... only slept at 5am this morning. after the chelsea manutd match i was too excited over the fact that my papers end today, so i couldn't sleep. now my eyes are dying.

incidentally, today was the last time i wore my rj uniform! a momentous occasion indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home