Thursday, April 26, 2007

wtf?!

i saw this on a banner outside some secondary school in pasir ris

"TOP OPTIMAL SCORER FOR O LEVELS - 8 DISTINCTIONS"

someone pls tell me wtf is a "top optimal scorer"!?!?


Something amusing i picked up from overheardinnewyork.com

And They'll Spit Right in Your Eye

Cop #1: What, you can't say, 'Good morning' anymore?

Cop #2: Haha.
Cop #1: I get more fuckin' respect from the sperm in my balls than from you!

--Penn Station

Overheard by: Emily

and another!

This Is Worse Than That Time He Pooped Out Those Kittens

Black girl: I can't believe we just went to the hospital to find out that your cat has no sex.
White girl: What?
Black girl, louder: That your cat has no sex!
White girl: Oh, yeah! I can't believe my male cat has no penis!

--3 train

Overheard by: office peon

Americans say the darnest shit man hahahahaha. somehow cop #1 reminds me of amishrake the man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home