Sunday, February 04, 2007

my blog is not dead

contrary to popular belief, my blog is not dead

in fact, it is as alive as i am:)

the past 2 weeks have been quite sianed. been trying to help out with the ri trampers, hopefully the find some self motivation to train harder.

today was good fun, met horse and andy for some pool, then they came to my house to watch liverpool vs everton, which was a bore draw. im absolutely stuffed, having eaten dinner, 3 slices of bakwa, 1+ bottle of liang teh, vanila coke, tapioca chips and doritos. im gonna be some fat ass hahahaha for the first time in my life. i shall work hard to rectify that problem

anw to those ns guys who booked out this week, well done!

1/3 of bmt gone already. and the cny week is quite fei so POP is quite soon:P hahahhaa

99 weeks to ord for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats pretty soon:P

a level results coming out soon im f)(*#)(@*()* scared help me pls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home