Sunday, April 15, 2007

painnnn

omg i owned my back...

no really im not depressed contrary to what u might think. I am just damn sian diao.

I'm thinking of taking up muay thai - must ask eddison abt it hahaha. at least got something to spend my time on.

next week will be an action packed week. mon night duty, tues can watch tramp comp shi chang di, wed got the comp itself, thurs got off. thinking of taking off on friday also hmhmhm.

good luck ri and rj trampers! doubt uall will see this but its the thought that counts!

anw i've made another blog for my deeper entries (i am a thinker ha ha). ask me for the address if u think i wont mind u reading it :P

so sad everyone enlist already. byebye amishrake dings yabbie hammy nayr winfred and a whole lot of other clowns. its sad that u guys ORD after me hahhaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home