Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I HAVE CLEARED MY ROOM

achievement!!!

i can finally see the floor of my room after 4 months or so!

i cleared my cupboard as well and found a lot of interesting stuffs...

for example, my HONGBAOS from this year's chinese new year. i never bothered to open them, so much so that i almost forgot of their existence. so i opened my hongbaos and guess what!!??? i extracted about 300 bucks hohohohohoho. timely injection into the jenhan economy! let us hope that the multiplier is large.

i shall give away some of my notes, prelim papers, guidebooks, solutions etcetcetc.

last night damn shiok. i watched samurai x till 3 and had a delicious supper of curry chicken noodles (which i made myself thanks) and apple juice.

now i know why we can't kill hammy in dota. we can't kill something that has nolife.

hammy aka the nolifer

tmr badminton. after badminton dota???

since joanne's place is so conveniently located near orchard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home