Saturday, December 02, 2006

my ass is in pain

after some hardcore badmintonning yst at joanne's place, i woke up to a sore right arm and a pain in the ass (literally). no exercise for prolonged periods is no good, made even worse if u don't warm up.

so today, i woke up at 1130, and had trouble getting out of my bed.

as the day wore on, i realised that i couldn't sit down or get out of my seat without feeling excruciating ass pains.

enough whining about my rear.

had dinner at billy bombers in marina. then had supper at oasis. woot what a delightful foody night. bought a jacket and a wallet!

my parents are flying off to china from the 3rd to 10th. ie i am totally free! (except for the irritating fact that i have some admission essays to do)

btw whats happening after prom??? can someone pls enlighten me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home