Wednesday, January 10, 2007

byebye guys

bye bye all of u guys going into the army!!!!!

pls stay safe!!!!

i will miss u guys lotxxx!!!!

now ive got to plan my weekends im damn sad. cannot just call pple out since like half my friends are enlisting. come april i'll be damn lonely :((((((((((((((((((((

went for gym training today... had lotsa fun. i think i shall go back for gym trainings. at least my life will pass faster for these 2 years. i just miss the companionship in school zzz.

daojie was being a clown lawl. he was dancing his j1 batch dance with yuguang.

omg i can still do pullups

sianz halffff. i am ji sian. i am damn bored. im rotting. i am. sianzzzz

btw my friend in army told me sth abt zhu today. something abt him eating grass in primary school roflmao!!!!! zhu u cow. moo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home