Friday, January 19, 2007

i need a life

im damn bored

my life is just sad now. most of the guys are in ns, apart from the rigep clowns.

nvm next fri theyll be out! i know this sounds gay, but i miss them alot:(

after spending 2 years with them day in day out, its quite hard to adapt to life without them.

anw i shall help out with the ri tramp team. they looking sad but i shall try to chiong down after my work to help them whenever i can. gym trainings give me sth to look forward to. at least can meet pple and have some fun.

its damn depressing to watch pple ord. especially when i still have 23 months to go. wth

i miss 2S06A alot! i even have you pple as my wall paper in the office. u know the class pic we took at the zoo at the end of j1? feel touched plx

if ure free and bored pls ask me out. i m going crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home